Not much to get excited about, nothing really new to post. My apologies, but I did want to let everyone know I'm still around and tend on keeping this blog up and running.
Ty has a CD of pictures that he has yet to send me (shame, shame, I know your name) and I would like to entertain you all with them so here's hoping he gets them in order soon and mailed!
He eats, sleeps, works...eats, sleeps, works, etc., you kind of get the picture - 7 days a week, 12 hours a day at the very least. He is usually quite tired when I speak with him on the telephone; tired, but certainly thankful because his days pass quickly. Sometimes he does get a little free time. He'll work out in the gym they have, play cards, play games on the computer (sometimes hooking his laptop up to the other guys' laptops to play against one another), reads, prays and talks to me and the kids. Other than that, it's eat, sleep, work...eat, sleep, work...
You get the picture.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment