Our second day in Williamsburg, Mom and I decided to spend it at Busch Gardens. Of course they are known for their Clydesdale horses because of Anheuser Busch, this is just one of them at the park entrance. When you enter the park, you are able to see the rest of them in the stables as you enter the Scotland area.
We are heading over the bridge into Ireland.
This would be me picking the tree's nose in Ireland.
Mom hanging out in the gazebo in the middle of one of their flower gardens.
Instead of having the petting zoo, they now have an eagle and wolf reserve. Even though they are fascinating creatures to look at, I was a little disappointed because I like petting zoos. My guess is some germophobe's kid had their hand snotted on by one of the pigs and they complained. Of course, I don't really know this, but people are weird anymore so it wouldn't surprise me. Since when did a little pig snot hurt anyone? I thought this shot was cool since the eagle decided to spread its wings right as I snapped the picture.
Mom and I enjoying our day before the horrendous storms that almost blew us away.
A few landscape pictures of the area.


Mom at one of the gardens.
In the middle of the day we had a number of storms roll through, and I must say it was quite scary watching the trees spinning round and round, but we decided to stick around since everyone was leaving, hoping the storms would pass and we could enjoy the rest of the day with the park free of people. We decided to make the most of it while the weather was nasty and shop for a few hours.
We are heading over the bridge into Ireland.
This would be me picking the tree's nose in Ireland.
Mom hanging out in the gazebo in the middle of one of their flower gardens.
Instead of having the petting zoo, they now have an eagle and wolf reserve. Even though they are fascinating creatures to look at, I was a little disappointed because I like petting zoos. My guess is some germophobe's kid had their hand snotted on by one of the pigs and they complained. Of course, I don't really know this, but people are weird anymore so it wouldn't surprise me. Since when did a little pig snot hurt anyone? I thought this shot was cool since the eagle decided to spread its wings right as I snapped the picture.
Mom and I enjoying our day before the horrendous storms that almost blew us away.
A few landscape pictures of the area.


Mom at one of the gardens.
In the middle of the day we had a number of storms roll through, and I must say it was quite scary watching the trees spinning round and round, but we decided to stick around since everyone was leaving, hoping the storms would pass and we could enjoy the rest of the day with the park free of people. We decided to make the most of it while the weather was nasty and shop for a few hours.As we went out to the car to unload our bags, I snapped this picture in the car. I had checked the radar on my phone and noticed that the skies would be clearing soon so we were excited to go back in and enjoy the rest of the day since the parking lots had literally cleared out. As you can see, we looked like a couple of drowned mutts and were pretty tired because it was in the 90s all day long plus it was pouring rain.
We spent the rest of the day riding rides and if you missed that post, please find it in the archives labeled "Get Your Griff On" to see how that went. When we got back to our hotel room, this is what my mother's feet looked like as we attempted to get out of the car. I'm not exactly sure how long her feet were like that, she doesn't even know. We were pretty delirious at that point to even care and noticing this just caused us to erupt in obnoxious laughter and literally fall out of the car.
We spent the rest of the day riding rides and if you missed that post, please find it in the archives labeled "Get Your Griff On" to see how that went. When we got back to our hotel room, this is what my mother's feet looked like as we attempted to get out of the car. I'm not exactly sure how long her feet were like that, she doesn't even know. We were pretty delirious at that point to even care and noticing this just caused us to erupt in obnoxious laughter and literally fall out of the car.

2 comments:
great shots!!!
E
You can tell you two are related. You look so much alike!
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment