Of course, everything she picked out had to be pink. Pink shoes, pink socks, pink capris, pink shirt, pink bookbag, sparkly pink nail polish and even little silver and pink stars on her fingernails to match the silver sparkle in her shirt. Add a few tiaras on the shirt and capris and you're all set if you're Zoe. After all, she is the Princess. The sooner her classmates and teacher realize this, the better it will be for everyone.
Waiting patiently for the bus.
It was actually quite cute to watch Sage guide her to the bus and help her out. I mean, he is an old timer ya know. She didn't even stop to tell the bus driver her name or find out her seat assignment. Instead, she hopped on and went straight to the back of the bus. Oy.
Rylee had a total meltdown shortly thereafter. Poor kid has to put up with me all by herself now. I'd be crying too.
12 comments:
Aww, Lori, she is so CUTE!!! Porr Rylee...all alone now. :( I bet Zoe has a super day, love the outfit and the haircut!
"Poor kid has to put up with me all by herself now. I'd be crying too." poor baby!!!! do something extra fun today!!!
Glad Zoe made it off well, can't wait to hear about her day!!!
E
Awwww, how adorable! She's going to love Kindy!!!!
ah. She looks so sweet!
And poor Rylee!
((hugs)) all around!
Lori, Zoe is a DOLL!! I almost got a tear in MY eye watching her get on the bus. :) I feel bad for Rylee too; although I bet she loves having you all to herself now. :)
Awww. She's adorable. Hope mama fairs well today!
Awww she's such a big girl now! She looked adorable in her pink-alicious outfit! **hugs to you mom (and Rylee!)**
xoxo
Lo she is precious! I loved the pic of her and Sage walking to the bus. Poor Rylie will get to enjoy some good mommy time! Audra
She is so darn cute, no wonder she is the princess! Can't wait to see how her first day went!!
Zoe looks so much older than what she is! They have to have seat assignments on the school bus? Well, now that I think of it, we did too when I was in elementary school LOL. How did Rylee do the rest of the day?
aww!! she is just the bomb. a grandmas proud moment!!!!!!!grandma kay
Cute! What a big girl. :) I love her all dressed in pink.
Post a Comment