THE NEW AND IMPROVED BRETT FAVRE 



Side note:
We have been an extremely busy family lately with Zoe playing soccer, Drey playing soccer, Sage playing football -- that makes for practices four nights a week at different times in different ends of town and games on Saturdays and Sundays -- and amazingly enough I still have all my hair. And it's not gray. Yet.
I have repainted the girls' room. Pink, of course. Did you even have to guess? With a new bed and new bed linens, things look really cute. I have not taken pictures simply because I haven't done my cool artwork on the walls yet and I have no clue when I'm going to find the time to do that, but I'm certainly going to try.
Zoe is adjusting well to Kindergarten, although she gets in trouble for talking quite a bit. I have no clue where she gets that from. Must be her dad's side. Sage and Drey are doing fantastic so far in 5th and 8th grades, but when you are the oldest and coolest grade in the school, it's hard not to have a fantastic year. I told them to embrace that feeling because next year they will be placed back on the bottom of the food chain just entering the middle school and high school for the first time.
I was thinking this whole time that my blogging was caught up until I ran across some pictures the other day of our trip through Skyline Drive. I have to post those and will do so as soon as I can. We have a number of cool pictures to share -- black bears, deer, owls, a turkey, etc. It was a great trip. I heart that place. And I also realized that silly me forgot to post pictures of Zoe and Drey on their birthdays, what kind of a mother am I? So I will combine a post and do them both at the same time. I should hop right on that considering Rylee will be 3 years old in another 10 days. My oh my, where does time go?
2 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute
too cute little soccer star!!! too bad they weren't pink!!!
Post a Comment