This morning was a little strange, being without you on your birthday. I've spent the last 13 birthdays with you, telling you "Happy Birthday" the second we opened our eyes in the morning. I thought about that last night as I fell asleep, how strange it would be to not be able to do that for you this year. Much to my surprise, and quite a pleasant one I might add, my phone rang early this morning and it was you. So, even though you may not have been here in the flesh, I did get to say "Happy Birthday" to you before I crawled out of bed. I love you. I'm so proud of you for what you are doing for our family, and I'm so blessed and humbled to be your wife. There isn't a greater husband out there.
I think you will enjoy the pictures and the video of the kids. Since they could not give you your cards just yet, they made them anyway and will send them the second we have your address. We love you!!




10 comments:
Lolo>> This is SOOO Precious!!
TY>>Happy Birthday...Love Ya
Awwwww, that is so sweet! Happy birthday to you too Ty, cha, cha, cha!
awww!!! those sweet babies. happy birthday son. love and miss you bunches!!!!! love and prayers, mom kay
toilet paper? lol
Love it! I think I'm going to cry!
Such sweet kids. Ty is going to love it!
Lori I am crying right now lol. That was so sweet! He is going to love that! Happy birthday ty!
LOVELY!
Happy birthday Ty!
BTW, my kids do the cha-cha-cha too!
Lori, they are just adorable! What a sweet video.
Love you son. Happy Happy Birthday. That was so precious. Mom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY! I love you bro!
Happy Birthday Man, I'll send you pics of my deer. love ya
Post a Comment