Not a very exciting one, but....
Ty left Camp Anaconda on October 24 to head into Baghdad and was laid over in Baghdad for two days waiting on a flight to another area. He left Baghdad on October 25 to head to his next stop. I cannot pronounce this place's name, I tried four times and still couldn't get it right; therefore, I'm not even going to try to spell it. I'm not exactly sure what he is doing there, other than some more training/orientation, but he will be stationed there for a few days before heading to his permanent station in western Iraq called Camp TQ.
As soon as he is settled into Camp TQ and gives me his address, I will post it on this blog immediately.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome song!
oh my gosh this song made me cry right away!!! what a praise to the lord. i know he is with ty and lori and the kids. and that is all i need to know. it helps my broken heart. love, mom kay
Mom Barb said,
The songs are great, brings me back to another time with Ty when he was over there, and my help came from the Lord. Then he was so young, and I had faith but not like I do now. I feared for him then, of course he was in a tank going to war, but that doesn't seem any different to a mother. He was not living for the Lord then either as he is now, I am so thankful for his love of the Lord. His wonderful praying wife, and the beautiful, beautiful grandchildren that my Awesome wonderful Lord has blessed me with. Now I know that there are ten thousand warring angels around him, and many ministering angels. I was thinking and praying for him yesterday, went and got a birthday present he gave me, "A memory Jar".He wrote many things on cards about his childhood,I cried as I remembered those times, as I cry now.I love you so Ty, I am very thankful for the man you have become in Christ. I pray he will use you now to lead men and women from death's eternal grip, to life's eternal bliss. May this blog be an instrument to do the same. Thank you so much for doing it Lori.
Post a Comment