I've had all intentions on blogging but just haven't been able to find the time. I'm sure that's understandable since we moved and are now finally enjoying summer together.
What I wasn't planning on was losing all my pictures that I wanted to blog about. Important things like Sage's birthday, his first parakeets, Zoe's birthday, all the people who helped us move, etc. 69 pictures were somehow deleted off my memory card while my computer was trying to download them.
So, instead of panicking, I'm waiting patiently for payday to get here so I can download a software system that can restore all digital photos that are lost/deleted from memory cards. Please pray this works for me. As a scrapbooker and someone who takes logging life's moments down very seriously, losing that many pictures of things that have happened during the most exciting time in our life, was devastating to say the least.
If I'm able to get those pictures back, I'll definitely make sure to blog and catch you all up to date. You may have to live without my witty bloggishness, as I will probably just try to get you caught up, but at least you'll know what's going on.
One more thing. For those of you who have been wondering, I am planning on taking pictures of the kids soon for portraits. I'm finally in the mood. Being "not in the mood" cost me an entire year and we are now going on two years with no pictures of my kids. I apologize. I will do my best to get all four of them together as well.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment