Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Dog Days Of Summer

I would just love to be able to tell you this little fella's name, but Ty hasn't named him yet; however, this is going to be our new Doberman Pinscher puppy. He is only four weeks old and cannot leave his mother yet, so we will not be able to bring him home until early August. Which is sort of a good thing, considering we are still unpacking and getting used to our new home. The timing seemed too perfect for me, and I'm thrilled to finally have my guard dog. :)

Trust me, you will be seeing plenty more pictures of him in the future. I will also have to blog soon about Sage's two parakeets he was able to purchase today, Siren and Pary. Personally, I think Siren is a little crackhead, but that could just be my opinion. LOL

And in case you are wondering, no, I have not lost my mind considering we will have seven pets once the puppy arrives, I'm just in pet heaven.

5 comments:

Anne1701 said...

Awwwwww he is so cute!!!
Congrats on the new house and new furbabies!!

petergabrielfan said...

Awww...super cute! :)

Audra said...

He is so adorable! I am so happy for you!!!!

Julia said...

That is the coolest name and the cutes stinkin pup I have seen in a looong time!! Can't wait to see him in person.

The Dean is in... said...

He looks like a sweetie, you may have a tough time making him a guard dog. :)