
Most of you know, but for those of you who don't, we finally settled and closed on the house! And doesn't my husband look like the cheesiest person alive working the lock on the front door? LOL
I tell you what, after what we have been through with the closing part of the house, I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with a man who was willing to sacrifice anything, including his life to work in Iraq, for this day to happen.
Our house is perfect on so many levels. The kids are thrilled. We are thrilled. We are getting moved in and enjoying every minute of it. It's incredible how at home we feel from the minute we walk in until the minute we walk out.
2 comments:
Woo-hoo! Have Fun!
I am so happy for you guys!! He should be cheezy, You BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!! Its yours, thank you Jesus!!!! And I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment