Since Zoe has learned to read and write, she loves to write little notes for us. She was drawing and writing on the back of the school lunch calendar one day. I looked over her shoulder just in time to see in BIG bold letters...
I like my wirred ass family.
"Um, Zoe, could you read that for me, please?"
"Sure, Mommy. It says, I like my we're as a family. Do you like it?"
"I sure do."
After all, we really are one weird a** family.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that's funny Lori! The things kids do and say!
Awe she is so sweet...out of the mouths of Babe's lol
That is great. =D I can't wait to read some of the stuff Gunnar will write.
That is hysterically funny! I found you from sb.com and I'm glad I clicked on that link. I come from a weird a** family too. LOL
Post a Comment