Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bad, Bad Leroy Brown

WARNING: This blog post contains sexually explicit photos. Please proceed with caution.

Now, I'm not exactly sure which is worse. The fact that my cat loves romaine lettuce so much, she's willing to be violated by a rabbit in order to eat it before he does; the fact that my bunny is so darn horny that the cat's rear end looks good; or the fact that I actually took the time to take pictures.

They are a bit grainy because I have no clue where the digital camera is so I grabbed my phone, but I really couldn't resist. The poor guy is so sexually frustrated that he's willing to get beat on, bitten and clawed, and yet he runs back for more. Typical horny male.


Apparently he's trying to make up with Allie here, but she kept getting a few good swings in and a few good bites. That would only send him into another horny frenzy and he'd head straight for the back end of her. My poor, poor cats.


Mental note: Call vet immediately after moving to get Leroy's nuts chopped off so he stops violating every furry creature that lives here.

8 comments:

Angie said...

You are so bad! :)

scrappinnelly said...

Sick and wrong, Lo! But, hilarious!!

Audra said...

OMG this is HILARIOUS...you are so bad, Like Lo like Leroy...lol

Luvstargate said...

ROFLMAO!!! Aren't iPhones great?

Anne said...

LOL Typical male. Here it's Arnold the dog and 3 female cats... you can have the bunny LOL!

Manda_K said...

LOL!!!!!! What a crack up!

petergabrielfan said...

Only Lori! ;)

Anonymous said...

oo a bunny. we have lots here. they run around free, not inside.

E