Thursday, June 18, 2009

That's My Boo...

Anyone who has bought a house knows the entire BS process you're put through and how things can pop up at the last minute, etc. We've been dealing with a lot throughout this process, on top of soccer and baseball, on top of the kids finishing school, on top of packing and purging, etc. Life has been more insane than ever.

So, when I got the phone call Monday evening about the IRS issues needing fixed and that we would not be closing on Wednesday, I lost it. I have held up through everything just fine... until that phone call.

This conversation took place between Rylee and I the very next day...

Rylee: Mommy, you know, you was really crying on the phone with Daddy last night.

Me: Yeah, I sure was.

Rylee: But what was the matter?

Me: Oh, I was just upset about something, but I'm okay now.

Rylee: Yeah, well, when you act that way, I can't hear the TV.


Silly me... I thought she was concerned for my well-being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.

gotta love her!

E