Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Complete Self Denial

I promise there are more than just pictures of my dog on this blog. I managed to throw one kid in there too. Or maybe it was because she throws herself in the pictures. Either way, both of them are so absolutely cute, it's just not even funny!
I think some of us suffer from self denial at times. We don't realize we are as big as we are, or we think we are funnier than we actually are, or maybe we actually think we're cute too. Nigel seems to think that the only piece of furniture he's allowed on in the house is always going to be big enough for him. At least he's sharing it with Rylee for the time being. How cute are they????
Seriously though, how can you not want to just stare at this face? I really think he thinks he fits on there. I tried to tell him he was just too big but he wouldn't listen.
Maybe he finally decided he was a bit too big so he decided to stretch out between the two chairs and share the green one with Rylee.
I'm not exactly sure how awkward it is to have such long legs, but he's slowly finding out. I bet he can't wait until he grows into them.

Rylee's hand apparently makes the perfect pillow.
I really think he cringes every time he sees me get the camera. He almost always does one of these poses... as if he's bashful.
Just to show you how big his paw is at almost 15 weeks, I compared it to mine. Yeeowza!

5 comments:

Anne1701 said...

Both Rylee and Nigel are so adorable!! Just think in a few years Rylee will also be all legs!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute! I can't believe how big Nigel is already! Of course, I'm used to the Faildog, who weighs 15 pounds soaking wet, so you know. LOL.

Audrey (the Hepburn House) said...

awww, these pics are soo darling. And, I can't believe how big he's gotten. He can't seem to believe it either! lol

Anonymous said...

way to0 cute. can I have them? I'll pay shipping and trade you all my unused sb supplies.

E

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! I love his face!