Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pucker Face

Are you sitting down? I'm blogging twice in one day! Heck, I might just go for three times if I continue to be this bored today. Actually, I'm not really bored, I'm just avoiding going to Walmart on a Saturday during Labor Day weekend like it's the plague.

Couldn't resist taking this while Rylee was bonding with Nigel on the kitchen floor one morning.
Nigel is in complete denial of his size. He constantly lays down on our lap, however, Rylee's is just a little too little. This picture was taken about a week ago. Yesterday morning he weighed in at 25lbs at 13 weeks. He gained a whopping 4.5lbs in the last week.
He loves being used as a pillow and using us as a pillow as well.

How cute are they??????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lori, he is getting so huge already! :) And Rylee? She is a doll baby. <3

scrappinnelly said...

He is so dang cute, Lori! Love these pics!

Julia said...

OMG!! How adorable are they?? He is going to be enormous!!