And this would be why Rylee is so lonely now, saddened by a void she does not understand. I found them like this one day as I walked into the kitchen, laying together, fast asleep in front of the door. 
We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment. ~George Eliot

Stay tuned for some fun at the Hepfer house with the kids and the rest of our pets...
We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment. ~George Eliot
This would be me sneaking some puppy luvins while the kids were asleep because my Nigey-Boy wasn't allowed on the furniture. He always slept on an ottoman at my feet, and I would secretly pull him up on my lap late at night and snuggle. I guess it doesn't need to be kept a secret anymore...
I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better. They fight for honor at the first challenge, make love with no moral restraint, and they do not for all their marvelous instincts appear to know about death. Being such wonderfully uncomplicated beings, they need us to do their worrying.
~George Bird Evans

Stay tuned for some fun at the Hepfer house with the kids and the rest of our pets...
3 comments:
Lori, I am so sorry about this whole situation. These pictures are so sweet. I know that God is going to work this together for good for your family-- I don't know how, but He has promised. Hang in there sweetheart. :)
Lori, Nigel was a beautiful boy and I am sorry that you lost him too soon. He was in your life for a reason and he was so very lucky to have you.
I love you, my friend and I feel your pain.
Lori my heart melts for you so.....I have lost many animals that were my best friends. I am so glad that you have other animals to share you lovings with :) I know they are greatful to as was Nigel.
Love u girl!
Post a Comment