Monday, July 28, 2008

Do You See What I See?

Sometimes my mind wanders off on these tangents and I don't really know how to explain them but since I've been scrapbooking and blogging, I almost always have a reason to have a camera in my hand. If I'm near you, please don't take offense to all the goofy pictures I may be taking because chances are, my mind is spinning and the ideas are flowing and well... just let me be. :)

I'll be bouncing back and forth as blog ideas come to mind from all the pictures I've taken over the past two months and so I'm sorry if I confuse you but things are not going to be done chronologically. All I ask is you try to follow along as best as you can and just nod and smile, just nod and smile...

I like to randomly take pictures because sometimes I see things that aren't, well, they aren't really there. But in my eyes, they are. Does that make sense?

So, just for the heck of it, I'm gonna post the pictures I took and you try to guess what it is that I see in that picture. At the end of the pictures, I'll put the answers. Ready to play? Good!

Picture A

Picture B

Picture C

Picture D

Picture E

Picture F

Picture G

Picture H

Picture I

Picture J
Picture A: A gorilla's butthole.

Picture B: The side profile of a witch's smiling face.

Picture C: A dinosaur fossil.

Picture D: A side profile of Frankenstein smiling, looking at the sky.

Picture E: An elephant.

Picture F: A flying pig. What? You can't see that? Look again. See him flying belly first, hands out behind him, feet in the back with his butt and tail and he's face is in the front, mouth wide open underneath his snout yelling "YEEEEEHAWWWW!"

Picture G: A flying turtle. Seriously, 30 seconds after I saw the flying pig, the same cloud turned into a turtle.

Picture H: The tip of a nose with two big nostrils.

Picture I: A palm tree.

Picture J: An eagle.

You can laugh at me all you want, you can even think I'm crazy, but did you notice the commonalities here? Did you notice I either saw something in a rock, a tree or a cloud? Who makes those?? Huh?? Yeah, you got it, God did. So that just means God has one huge sense of humor. I can see it now as He's doing it too, especially that first picture, "Oh this is perfect, I'm going to put a gorilla's butt right here on this tree and see if Lori notices on July 16, 2008 while she's driving down Skyline Drive." You know He did. He's God, why wouldn't He? Wouldn't you if you could? I know I would. I would be screwing with people's heads left and right, molding little things here and little things there, creating whatever it is I wanted and then sitting back and watching goofy people like me check it out and see it for what it is.

That is how it happened and you know it.

And for the record, the picture of Frankenstein was taken by Ty. He saw that one and showed me so I'm not crazy like you think I am.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so dissapointed, I thought I had picture b, but I was way off. I seen dumbo without his ears. other than that, i have the number to the looney bin on hand for ya sis!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're both just nuts??? LOL

I'm with you though, I think God sometimes does stuff just to make us giggle. :)

Anonymous said...

Umm... if you can see that stuff, the more power to you. All though I must admit that picture A I said it looked like a monkey's butt right off the bat.

scrappinmomto2girls said...

I don't think that you are crazy...I can see some of it too...my mom and I use to sit around and see what we could make out of clouds too..: )
In your famous words "I blew a booger" when i read the one about the pig,lol

Jen said...

I love the God put the gorilla butt in the tree theory. It made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, am I sensing a lack of imagination in some of these scrappin' artistes. Of all people with such great abilities, as to turn a piece of paper into a blossoming memory with buttons, snaps, ribbon, should see clearly the what Lolo and I seen in those photos. LOL !!!!