Saturday, July 5, 2008

Not Typical

So, yesterday's blog was not very typical considering it was the Fourth of July, but I did it at 4 am because I didn't sleep a wink. Technically it wasn't really the fourth to me, it was still the third. With our fireworks getting rained out, it never did seem like the fourth other than Ty setting off fireworks here to entertain the kids and eliminate some of their disappointment.

I have a few really busy weeks ahead of me. Not sure how much I can get put on the blog during that time. I still have the junior sportsman's campout from last month to do. Man, I'm way behind. But when I do get the time, you'll get to see the campout, Mom and I's day at the mile long yard sale in Hagerstown yesterday, possibly fireworks from tonight, Mom and I's trip to Williamsburg next week, Zoe's birthday, Ty and I's trip to the beach, Drey's birthday.... so much to keep up with and so little time!

See you all soon and Happy Belated Fourth of July!! Rock on, America!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your new stuff!

Rock on America, for sure! :)

petergabrielfan said...

I'm sorry your 4th got rained out. :( Wish you were here...we had great weather that day!