Sunday, October 19, 2008

All Wigged Out

The clever title is not my own. I actually got an email today in which a friend of mine labeled the hilarious pictures of herself wearing a wig, so I am stealing the idea for your entertainment purposes. (Thanks, Richelle)
Drey and I took off this afternoon after the football game to Walmart to pick up a picture before enjoying a good book and some coffee at Borders. I had the brilliant idea of strolling through the Halloween aisles at Walmart and came across a wig out of its package. You have to admit, I am quite stunning.This would be me making Drey be a part of my freakishness.
My freakishness wearing off on Drey.
And this moment was priceless. As we are attempting to make this darn spider sit on his head like it's attacking him, a lady walks by and apparently thought we were coming up with some idea for a costume because she stopped and proceeded to share with us 101 ways to attach a giant spider to your head or back and make it look like it's attacking you using only a sewing machine and an elastic headband.
I can imagine she was looking at us quite weird when I snapped this picture of Drey and then placed the spider back on the shelves and walked away. As a matter of fact, according to Drey, we were getting a ton of strange looks but I didn't notice because I was having too much fun. Doesn't anybody know how to act immature and have fun anymore? Geesh.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just awesome.

Tracy said...

bahahahaaa!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Tracy said...

jinx!! Christi & I left comments at the same time!!

scrappinmomto2girls said...

lol to freaklishly cool!! Glad u can still have fun! I love doing stuff like that!

Anonymous said...

People who don't know how to act like a moron don't know what they're missing. LOL

Jen said...

LoL, you guys are too cute. :)

petergabrielfan said...

Very fun! It looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves (and embarrassing the kiddos is always fun for mom and dad)!

Audrey (the Hepburn House) said...

oh my goodness, drey is such a little ham! I especially love the last picture!!

magpie said...

omg- that's hilarious!! i love that last shot of him with the spider- hahahahhahhah!!!

scrappinnelly said...

I just hope that I am a cool mom like you when Ella gets old enough! You looked like you were having a ton of fun! Love it!