Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Put A Sock In It

I am sure that I am not the only person on the planet that forgets to pick up coffee filters when we run out. I'm also pretty sure that I'm not the only person who tears up a paper towel to use in place of the missing filter either. However, I do believe I might have seen something today in my coffee filter that none of you have ever used.

Ty has set the coffee pot the last two nights. I love my coffee. Gotta have my coffee. What a sweet man, right? Yeah...

So I go to set the coffee pot tonight and when I pick up the lid... and are you ready for this?.... I go to pull out the coffee filter....

And inside my coffee pot, holding this morning's coffee grounds was....

Ty's sock.

Seriously. Is that normal? Because I'm thinking it really isn't. I wasn't sure to laugh or cry. I did immediately gag. I mean, it was a clean sock, BUT STILL.

I sent him a text message that said:

Ohh. Emm. Gee. Please tell me that is not your sock in my coffee pot.

He replies with:

LOL

I respond with:

Would that be a yes?

He then proceeds to try to sell me the idea by saying it's reusable.

Um, NO, it's not. It's disposable. I'll keep tearing up my paper towels until I get to the store this week thankyouverymuch. You can keep your socks... well... keep them on your feet.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I literally just bust out in a big ol belly laugh! That is the BEST thing ever!!!

Ty is a nutball!

So how was the coffee? hahahaaa

Anonymous said...

That is kinda gross! LOL