Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Before and After

Well, this isn't really a before picture because you already know what Nigel looked like before his ears were cropped yesterday; however, I had to post it because it never fails to make me giggle when he thinks he is a lap dog. I think he's in complete denial of how big he is or how big he is going to get because he just tip-toes across your lap and plops down for a nice snooze.

As you can tell from the pictures, he grows overnight. He is a whopping 18 lbs already. He gained a little over a pound from the top picture to this picture taken this morning, which was only three days. This is what my baby looks like right now after getting his ears done yesterday. He is much better today, playing and banging his head off of things, which makes me cringe but doesn't seem to bother him too much. He is hanging out on his favorite Steelers blanket... he is one smart dog.

4 comments:

Audra aka Ready Set Distress said...

Oh Lo, he is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is!

Julia said...

Oh, I just love him!! He is going to be huge!

Audrey (the Hepburn House) said...

aww, he's getting big!

Maria said...

He is so darling!!! Of course he's a lap dog!!! How can you not let him be, as cute as that face is???