So, Nigel has doubled in size AGAIN. I'm telling you, I think this pup grows right before my eyes. He gets bigger overnight. Geesh. Here he is laying out on the deck this morning...
Thursday, August 6, 2009
I'm Failing In The Title Creativity Area
Honestly, I have no clue what to title anything anymore. I think it's due to my lack of sleep, lack of energy and lack of patience. When the heck did a puppy get so tiring????? Must be the over-30-syndrome hitting me again.
So, Nigel has doubled in size AGAIN. I'm telling you, I think this pup grows right before my eyes. He gets bigger overnight. Geesh. Here he is laying out on the deck this morning...
This is what he does when you give him a ball to play with...
This is what my mother does when you give her the puppy's balls to play with... Wait. That didn't sound right, puppy's balls. Hmm.... you know what I mean...
So, Nigel has doubled in size AGAIN. I'm telling you, I think this pup grows right before my eyes. He gets bigger overnight. Geesh. Here he is laying out on the deck this morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too funny! Nigel has grown! WOW!
Hun? That's your kid, not your mother. I know your kids when I see them.
E,
I want a doby!
OMG that last bit had me literally ROLLING with laughter about the puppy's balls. And I think your mother and mine must be related because she did that same thing to my youngest niece when she was about 3.
Post a Comment