We've had a lot of people ask if this blog would be closing since Ty has returned home. I just wanted to let you know that I have all intentions on keeping it up and running. I have found that since we aren't always around our family and friends, whether they live near or far, it provides an easy way for them to keep up with us through this site. And it's fun for me too.
We have been extremely busy since he arrived home. Nothing says welcome home like a list of things that need fixed, right? So aside from getting lots of quality time at home with the kids and I, he's been busy being the man of the house again. There are plenty of upcoming plans that I'll be posting later as they happen so stay tuned....
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad that you are leaving this blog up and running!!
YAY!!! Glad your staying.
Post a Comment