Sunday, June 1, 2008

Does It Ever End?

So, when you are chatting on online message boards, you usually have an avatar or an icon you go by to represent yourself. Mine is a recent picture of Ty and I that was taken when he was home last. I have a friend that lives here in Pennsylvania that has a sock monkey as her avatar. Remember them? Yeah... I thought so.

I was chatting the other day on my favorite scrapbooking site and the girls look at everyone's avatars as I'm scanning the boards. They noticed Jen's sock monkey (see picture provided).

Zoe: Look!! It's a monkey!
Rylee: No, it's a puppy!
Zoe: No, it's a monkey, Rylee!
Rylee: No, it's a puppy, Zoe!
Zoe: Mommmmmmmm!!!
Rylee: Mommmmmyyyyyy!

Me: IT'S A SOCK MONKEY, NOW KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Zoe: See, Rylee? I told you it was a monkey.
Rylee: Nuh-uh, Zoe. It's a SOCK monkey, Mommy said so.

Sigh....

3 comments:

Anne said...

LOL that is so cute and funny! I can still remember the arguments my kids would have! I guess Anna is up next!!

Jen said...

LOL! Glad I could give you some blog inspiration!

And that monkey is even cuter when he's more than an inch tall.

I Wuv him. :Lol:

petergabrielfan said...

This is so funny. I remember arguing like this with my siblings. You always have to have the last word to "win" against your sibling. :)