Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Three Stooges

This is Sage and his two best friends, Daniel (on the left) and Tony (in the middle), aka - The Three Stooges. Now, I doubt that any of them have ever watched the show, I know Sage hasn't, but after meeting the other two and watching all three interact, well, let's just say renting The Three Stooges is on my to-do list so Sage knows what I'm talking about.

This was after Daniel's baseball game tonight. Sage and Tony went along for moral support and to hang out, something that Daniel and Tony usually do when Sage has a game. Unfortunately for them, tomorrow is the last day of school which is kind of sad because Tony is moving to Hagerstown, MD, and will no longer be in school with Sage and Daniel.

I couldn't resist taking these pictures tonight when I went to pick Sage up, I wanted to capture the three of them with their mohawks. The funny thing is, Sage decided he would get a mohawk on Memorial Day weekend. Ironically enough, so did Daniel and neither one of them told anyone. You can imagine their reactions when they walked into school Tuesday morning and saw each other. Tony was absent that day but showed up at the ball field that night, saw Daniel's mohawk because he had a game, and guess who ended up getting one also?


When you want three boys to smile big for a picture, all you have to do is tell them to think about butt cracks and farts. Works every time....



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are awesome pictures of the boys, Lori! I will have to remember the butt crack secret for good smiles :)

Jen said...

Totally trued about the butt cracks and farts... that's how I got Caleb's tie picture this morning. :lol:

Anonymous said...

My boys are still at the stage where all I have to do is tell them not to smile. Butt cracks, huh?

petergabrielfan said...

They are so cute! :) My kid loves butt cracks too. What is it with boys??

Anne said...

Great photos! LOL I have to remember about butt cracks and farts!

Fitzsimmons Family said...

So great to have such good friends at that age!!!