So today Zoe didn't want to eat supper. How can someone not want to eat deer roast with mashed potatoes, deer gravy and corn?? Silly kid. I walked over ten minutes later and saw that her food was disappearing rather quickly. Much to my suprise she said it was really good.Me: See? I told you it was really good. Aren't I always right?
Zoe shakes her head yes.
Sage: Well, you're not always right.
Me: Sage! Who am I?
Drey: You are a quickly fading flower, Mom.
Me: Thanks, Drey. Now, be quiet. You are not part of this conversation. Sage, I am your mother, therefore I am always right.
Sage: No, you're not. You call me a dork sometimes and a dork is a whale's penis. Do you see me on a whale anywhere?
And yes, I know that the term dork can be debated on whether or not it is what a whale's penis is called, but to any extent, this is what came out of my almost ten year old's mouth at the supper table. On a Sunday at that.
Gotta love it.
12 comments:
OMG that is too funny! You were right I'm glad I didn't have the Diet Pepsi up to my mouth!!
LOL!!! That is too much!! Amazing what kids say.
LOL!!!! BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
holy crap. What a little snotball. LOL.
well, what kind of mashed potatoes? real ones or fake? I didn't eat fake one growing up. nor did I eat canned corn. only corn on the cob. and I didn't really like meat. so I'd just ask for a salad.
E (as if you didn't guess that)
From fading flower to Whale penis..> What fun!
LOL
LOL, that is so funny. Smart kid.
Isn't it amazing what comes out of our kids' mouths. only sage, only sage,lol!!!
You can't make this stuff up!
OMG!!! I have one thing to say about Sage...He is a PERFECT mix of BARNES & HEPFER isn't he??!! LOL
NICE!!!! lol
bahahahahah
Post a Comment