Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Allie Cat

After giving in and removing the entire bottom row of tree limbs and adjusting the lights for the sake of being able to use our tree in the future, the cats have more room to lay underneath. It wasn't until recently that ole' Allie Cat decided the tree skirt would make for some superb bedding.

How on earth do you tell a cat to get out when she's this darn cute and is actually staying out of trouble? You can't. So that's what I did. I bugged her enough to blind her with the flash on my camera and then let her sleep. Stupid cute cat.

2 comments:

magpie said...

hahahah- too cute!

petergabrielfan said...

Cats always love to snuggle under anything! My cat Twinkie's fave spot is a box of packing peanuts. I guess they must make her feel warm and snuggly. :)