Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Very Own iTunes

For some reason kids like to make up songs, at least mine always have. For the most part they usually sound like normal, little made-up kid songs. However, lately, the familiar tune that has been sung repeatedly by Rylee goes a little something like this:


Cow poop, cow poop,
It never makes a mess.
Cow poop, cow poop,
It never makes a mess.

That's all there is to it. You just sing that over, and over, and over, and over, and over....

I swear I go to sleep thinking cow poop never makes a mess.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

What the heck!? hahahaaaaa She must have been hanging around the poop thread lately!

Anonymous said...

HA! And I love the clip art!!!

Anonymous said...

take her to a farm... she'll think differently... on second thought... Don't. Hard telling what song she'll come back with! lol

Love the picture!

Anonymous said...

You think my children are funny? LOL