In light of the recent attack of virsuses running rampant in our home, songs of hurling have rang out far and loud. Coughing up lungs, fevers taking over, glands swelling up and all the fun stuff that accompanies those things have blessed us with their presence.
While I'm trying to lay down and rest in bed this evening, my leech (we'll call her Rylee) decided to keep me company. For entertainment purposes I asked her to sing a couple of songs and she didn't disappoint me.
This is what I listened to:
"Best Christmas I gave you a heart,
and da berry next day, I gave it away,
Best Christmas I gave you a heart,
and da berry next day, I gave it to someone special (special)"
"Twinkle, twinkle, liddle star,
how I wonder what you are,
Bu bu bu bu word so high,
like a diamond in the sky.
Winkle, twinkle, liddle star,
how I wonder what you are."
"A-B-C-D-E-F-G
H-I-J-K-L-emenenoooo-P
Q-R-S-T-U-B
W-X-Y-Z
Now I sung my ABCs,
next time won't you sing wiff me."
Along with several Bonge-Bob Skeer-Pants songs followed by persistent giggling.
Somehow I feel just a wee bit better.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your 'leech' is too cute!
I want a "leech" just like Rylee!!!
Post a Comment