Monday, February 9, 2009

No Stimulus...

Hmmmm... not much of a political blogger. I don't really like to go there unless people are acting like complete morons about things and then my smart aleck mouth gets heard here. I can honestly say I haven't been too impressed with President Obama's actions so far. I'm quite disappointed, I would have hoped for more from someone who promised so much. Well... he did only promise change. Just never said whether it would be good or bad. I'm sure all the people who drank the kool-aid weren't able to notice that during the campaign.

But I did. Sigh...

And yet I still hope. And I pray. And I'm so glad and find comfort in the fact that my God is soooo much bigger than the leader of the free world.

Anyhow, just thought I would post this link for those of you who agree with me and DO NOT want the stimulus package passed. I would've posted this sooner but just found it myself. Go to this site and let your voice be heard. Thanks :)

http://www.nostimulus.com/

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks for the link Lo!!!
And I have to agree with you... I have been far from impressed with President Obama's "changes" thus far. We can only pray long and hard for the right thing to happen. And, just maybe, this is the right thing. And if it is, well then please join me in praying for an answer as to how this is right.

xoxo