Sunday, February 1, 2009

We Are The Champions....

my friend.... and we'll keep on fighting 'til the end....

While it has been a long day with sick kids and preparing food and looking forward to our boys playing in the Super Bowl, it has paid off. I didn't get to paint the Steeler's emblem on Ty's head like I wanted to, I didn't even throw on my Hines Ward jersey for the game or paint black lines under my eyes, I didn't even take any pictures. I only managed to shower and make lots of yummy food.


The girls didn't get to wear their cheer leading outfits because they were under the weather and weren't worried about too much other than whipping around the terrible towels during the game. Drey stayed bundled up under blankets and under the influence of medication, but Sage still wore his Brandon Jacobs jersey to show his true support of the New York Giants.


I screamed until my throat was sore when Harrison ran his 100 yard dash right before halftime. I almost threw up with less than two minutes left in the game when the Cardinals got ahead, and I cried tears of joy when Holmes caught the winning touchdown. What an awesome game, and I am thoroughly proud of my boys and how they played.


WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!


SIX TIME WINNING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS AT THAT!!!


WHAT A RECORD!!!


GO PITTSBURGH!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay... Go Steelers... Umm... Yeah... I don't like football and I don't understand football, but I am glad that your boys won the game for you!

Anonymous said...

That was one of the most awesome games EVER! IT ROCKED! I'm glad the Steelers won!! YIPPEE!

Tracy said...

I love you... I really do. But sorry to say I was rooting for the Cardinals. I will say it was an amazing game though and I loved every single second of it!

scrappinmomto2girls said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats you dirty, rotten
Steeler's fan! :)
<3 ya!