The kids had decided during Christmas when they received money from Grandma Wadel and Great-Grandma Jean (this is a big shout out to Barb and Jean) that they wanted to add that in to help us get a Wii. After all it was for the entire family and they wanted to help. I wasn't going to argue with that considering the cost of everything.After a much romantic Valentine's Day, we decided to venture out today and go shopping for the Wii, all its accessories and games that we wanted and just have some fun, come home and surprise the kids and that's just what we did. I was so excited leaving Game Stop that I was busting out with random dance moves in the middle of the mall and the parking lot. Why do people look at me weird when I do that? Do people not express joy when they feel it?
Meet the Wii Hepfer Family. From your left to your right is Ty, me, Drey, Sage, Zoe, and Rylee.
After Ty got most of it set up, the boys decided they would play each other a game of baseball. This is Drey throwing the ball when he was the pitcher.
Sage's look of astonishment because Drey got him out, and after all Sage is "the" baseball player in the family. You can only imagine what kind of Mopey George fit he flew into when Drey won the game. Oy.
Once the boys were done and we filled them up with pizza and ice cream and brownies, the girls got to play the Petz Sports game. Ty had to help the girls get the hang of adopting and caring for their puppies and racing them.
Zoe caught on pretty quickly and had a blast.
This would be her Siberian Husky named "Bo". Notice Bo is wearing a crown. I wasn't surprised.
And poor little Rylee waited ever so patiently for her turn.
She was able to get the hang of it too with Daddy's arms guiding her just a bit.
This is her Rottweiler puppy who is cleverly named "Puppy".
After we put the kids to bed, Ty and I decided to break out the Outdoor Challenge and have some fun ourselves. It's not too often I see Ty jumping in the air, let alone get a picture of him in midair. I still can't get him off of it as I sit here blogging. After 45 minutes of running, jumping, kayaking, skateboarding, etc., he is still playing tennis and bowling.


6 comments:
Wii definately having a good time even though we look like goofballs playing it, thanx for posting the pic that makes me look like an idiot the most. SMOOCHES!!!
LOVE this Lo! And yes, your hotness is almost too much for me. *fans self* Lucky I have a girlfriend. ROFL!!!!
Awesomeness! I'm sure you guys will love your wii as much as wii love ours.
Seriously, you guys need raving rabbids. Trust me on this one. We are having so much fun with that one! My favorite is beastie boarding. You sit on your balance board and play with you bum. :)
I almost just spit out my sbucks with Ria's comment. (glares are Ria) Needed a spew warning dear!
hahahaaa!!!
Love the title... oh so clever. I've been dying to get a Wii also. But CJ says since we never play the PS3 "wii" can do without for now. I will break him down. I always do...
Oh, you are one lucky hot momma! You're hotness is what my hotness looks like right now as I type this! Oh, btw, I'm on my way to your house to play...
the girls are way too cute.
too bad I don't scrap anymore...i see a lo.
E
Post a Comment