Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Much Going On

There's really not much going on these days that's exciting enough or funny enough to blog about. Sage and Drey have started baseball and soccer practices. I decided to keep Zoe out of soccer this season on account of school and sports being too much for her in one day. I think I'll sign her back up in the fall though.

Aside from the normal everyday routine of working, cleaning, cooking and running kids back and forth to sports practice every single night, we are slowly packing. For what yet, I'm not sure. We have an offer on a house, but that offer will take some time to hear back on since the house is in short sale status. I don't really have time to give you the short sale-third party approval-foreclosure rundown so that will have to wait for another time. It's rather confusing and long-winded, and I don't feel like trying to explain anything at the moment while I glance at the clock and realize that it's time for me to start supper now that Ty's lunch is packed and I only have 30 minutes before Zoe and Sage walk in the door with homework and school papers and stories about their day.

When we hear anything concrete about the house, I'll be sure to post the news and pictures. I'm going to continue packing away all the books and things we don't use and eliminate everything I don't plan on taking with me. Even if I don't get to move for months, at least that part will be done and I can enjoy part of my summer.

In the meantime, if you find a nap, could you send one my way?

No comments: